Electricity hazards are present in many different situations. They could result from specific accidents and they could be present in a particular business due to the activity that takes place.everywhere. It is extremely important that everyone is aware of the potential dangers.
Electricity hazards also include voltage-related hazards.
Color Scheme: Black, Red, Orange, White, Yellow, etc.
- Electrical Equipment. Authorized Personnel Only.
Categories Of Electrical Compliance and Safety Signs:
These electricity safety signs may be divided into the following categories depending on the type of risk involved. The warnings should be customized according to the risk:
- Arc Flash Signs
- Battery Charging Area Signs
- Battery Storage Signs
- Buried Electrical Cable Signs
- Buried Fiber Optic Cable Signs
- Call Before You Dig
- High Voltage/Electric Caution Signs
- Electrical Closet/Electrical Equipment Signs
- Electrical Hazard/Electrical Panel Signs
- Electrical Room Safety Signs
- Electrical Service Instructions
- Disconnect Before Servicing
- Electrical Shut-Off Signs
- Electrical Switch Signs
- Electrical Utility Warnings
- Lockout Before Use Signs
- Meter Warning Signs
- Multiple Source Signs
- Overhead Power Line Signs
- Shock Hazard
- Transformer/Voltage Labels